Chocolate Fudge Yogurt Cookies are definitely guilt-free since they don’t have butter or any kind of oil. Yes, no butter or oil in these cookies!
Chocolate Fudge Yogurt Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cup greek yogurt, you can add a little more if you feel the dough is too thick
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C (356F). Line an oven tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg and sugar together until smooth.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla powder and salt in a separate bowl. Add it in the egg mixture gradually and stir with a spatula well.
- Add in yogurt and stir with a spatula. If the dough gets too thick to stir, add a little extra Greek yogurt and combine it with the dough well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter in the tray with the help of two teaspoons and bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer them on a wire rack right after you remove them from oven, sprinkle sea salt on each.
- You can keep these 5-7 days in an airtight container.