This one-pan Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken is quick, easy, and tossed in an incredibly creamy and delicious sun-dried tomato sauce. Serve it with your favorite vegetables, grains, or pasta.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Calories: 766 kcal
- Servings: 4 servings
- 3 oz. sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs (skin-on, boneless)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup half & half or heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley to garnish
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Place the sun-dried tomatoes and water in a blender or smoothie cup and process for 60-90 seconds, until it resembles tomato sauce.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken in the skillet, skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes, until deep golden brown and crispy.
- Flip the chicken and fry for an additional 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low and remove the chicken from the skillet.
- To the same skillet, add the sun-dried tomato mixture. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Add the cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir.
- Reduce the heat to low, so the sauce is simmering gently. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook it for an additional 10-15 minutes, until cooked through. Add a little water to the sauce, if needed. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve.