These Mint Chocolate Brownies are easy to make and are a family favorite. Chewy chocolate brownies topped with a cool mint frosting and more chocolate on top, these babies are hard to resist!
Mint Chocolate Brownies
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Refrigerate: 1 hr
- 1 box of fudgey brownie mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 TBSPs of butter softened like almost melted
- 2 TBSPs milk
- dash of green food coloring
- 1 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 TBSPs of butter
- Bake up your brownies in a 9by 13 inch pan. Let cool in the refrigerator for a half hour (at least).
- Combine the powdered sugar, milk, butter, green food coloring, and mint extract. Pour over the cooled brownies and smooth out with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for another half hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips in butter in the microwave or a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Pour over the chilled brownies & mint. Tip the pan to make it spread evenly. Pop back in the refrigerator to let it set, at least a half hour.
- To make slicing easier, dip your knife into a hot glass of water and wipe off the excess water between each slice into the brownies.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!