Layers of chocolate pudding and marshmallow creme make these frozen s’mores the best way to enjoy a s’more on a hot summer day!
Easy Frozen S’more Sandwiches
Prep Time: 20 mins
Freezing Time: 6 hrs
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding 6 serving size
- 2.5 cups cold milk
- 16 graham crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Line a 9×13 pan with foil or parchment paper, allowing paper to overhang pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth and creamy. Pour into 9×13 pan and spread into an even layer.
- Chill pudding layer while you mix up the marshmallow layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth. Fold in whipping topping.
- Spread marshmallow layer over chocolate layer. Cover with foil.
- Freeze layers about 6 hours, until firm enough to cut through. Use the foil or parchment paper to remove layers from 9×13 pan and place on a cutting board.
- Break 15 graham crackers in half. Slice pudding/marshmallow layers into 15 squares the same size as the graham crackers.
- Sandwich layers in between two graham crackers. (Watch the video in the post for an easy way to do this.)
- Eat right away or store sandwiches in the freezer in an airtight bag or container. Graham crackers will soften slightly if stored in the freezer for a while. After they’ve been frozen, allow them to rest at room temperature about 10 minutes before eating for the best texture.