Baked Crack Chicken is creamy and cheesy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside! Addictingly delicious, loaded with flavors and so easy to make!
- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 mins
- 4 large chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup Bacon bits (cooked)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 6 bacon slices (cooked and chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of bacon bits to a food processor, also add the garlic, and salt, pulse until chopped into small pieces. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise to a medium bowl and mix with Ranch seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the mayo mixture, then roll in the bacon mixture until well coated. Place on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese on top and the remaining bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Calories: 810 Carbohydrates: 28 Protein: 87 Fat: 58 Saturated Fat: 12 Cholesterol: 180 Sodium: 2769 Potassium: 1048 Fiber: 9 Sugar: 0 Vitamin A: 125 Vitamin C: 4.4 Calcium: 218 Iron: 1.7